Thursday, October 21, 2010

First post!

This is almost my first ever blog post.  I have recently posted on the blog of Handmade in Europe, a lovely guild I belong to on Artfire.  There, and that's me, seeing if I can put a link in here! I think it worked, hooray!

It took me months to pluck up the courage to post on their blog but, when I finally did, I found it so easy that I was encouraged to start my own. I shall be building this blog, bit by tiny bit, over the coming weeks.  Evidently, I can add gadgets and widgets and all sorts of other esoteric stuff. I'll see what I can find!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! it's empowering to know you can do this, isn't? You can do anything baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empowering! That's the word I was searching for. I'll use it on my husband when he gets home! Thanks for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Next step, posting photos - it's easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. .use it on you hubs..let us know how that works.

    Bluetina, you will find this works well for gtting seen but it is also a great way of talking to yourself. sorting things out , getting passionate about something. You will find your path and your voice. Remember we hold up half the sky. You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tina... well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for start your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tina! You have another follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh! I'm so happy! I have followers! Thanks a lot girls!

    Cindy, I will be talking to myself a lot, don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Tina for getting this done. The rest will be a breeze!!!

    ReplyDelete