Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Shabby Sheep Boutique is now open!

I am pleased to announce the grand opening of Shabby Sheep Boutique!

My future daughter-in-law, the lovely Sheryl, has opened her very own shop where she lives, in the High Street, Brightlingsea, Essex. She stocks an eclectic mix of stylish, modern and popular homewares, gifts and jewellery.  She even has some of my jewellery for sale!

I am exceedingly pleased and excited for Sheryl and I wish her all the luck in the world with her project! She deserves to succeed after all the hard work she's put into this.  My son, Ben, did all the decorating and helped look after the kids too. I don't know where they get the energy from!


Very stylish shop front!

Enticing window display!
Sheryl standing proudly behind her counter!


I haven't seen it myself yet but I'm looking forward to that treat when I go to the UK at the end of November.













My sister, Jacqui, and my Mum went to see it at the weekend and took these photos. And very good they are too Mother!

If any of my lovely readers live in the area, please do go and have a look round.

1 comment:

  1. Visited the shop today-it's lovely! We bought a few bits and will be back again. Shop will be expanding downstairs too. :-)

    ReplyDelete