Saturday, January 26, 2013

Crochet socks for dogs.....

I've just been checking Google Analytics for my Etsy shop. How on earth did someone find their way to my shop or anything in it using a search term like "crochet socks for dogs"?

"Bali jewellery charm bracelet" I can understand; similarly "blue sapphire bangle" but "cast iron owl hook"? I am stumped.

What on earth is an "ex boyfriend necklace"? And what, exactly, are jaterwunky beads?

It would appear that "cast iron owl hook" lead straight to this necklace:

Oxidized copper and Mother of Pearl Necklace

It would also appear that Google Analytics has it's own wormhole into an entire other universe. What I wouldn't give to see that!

2 comments:

  1. Haha yes, those results can be pretty baffling. Makes for good entertainment at times, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Morrgan! Very amusing but I've given up trying to work out the connection!

      Delete