Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Sale on Artfire!

I am celebrating today! Last night I sold two pairs of earrings from my Artfire Studio!






It was a nice day altogether really! I'm staying with my Mum in the UK for a few weeks.  We have had a tremendous amount of snow. This is a pic of my Mum's back garden so you can see what I mean.



My sister came round for the evening and fetched us a take away from our local Indian restaurant. I hadn't had a proper curry for months and was suffering withdrawal symptoms! It was gorgeous and I stuffed myself until I could eat no more. 

Then, top buttons of jeans undone, we watched TV all evening! A real girly feast of guilty pleasures -  Strictly Come Dancing, Casualty, X Factor and I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out of Here!  It's amazing what you can get away with viewing when there are no men around to spoil it!

My sister went home, my Mum went off to bed and I went on line quickly just to see what was happening out there in cyberland.  I checked my emails and couldn't believe it - I had a sale! 

Then, of course, I had to go straight to the forums and crow about it! I had to wait for the dancing kitties to come along before I could go to bed.  The dancing kitties have become a bit of a tradition in the Artfire forums.  Kibbles watches out for "first sale" threads and posts her little animation by way of congratulations. It's very cute! 

Anyway, I'm now off and running! I would love a few more sales before Christmas. Wish me luck!

3 comments: