Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shabby Sheep is going great!

I just got back from the UK yesterday, where I stayed with my Mum for three weeks and caught up with my sister and saw the grandchildren. I am also please to report that Shabby Sheep Boutique, my future daughter-in-law's shop, is going great guns!

Sheryl seems to have gauged her clientele extremely accurately. The stock comes in and then flies straight out the door! My jewellery is also selling well, apparently which is very gratifying, to say the least.

Shabby Sheep is also the proud winner of Brightlingsea's Best Christmas Window Display Award! I will post some photographs as soon as I have them.

Unfortunately, I still haven't seen said shop in the flesh!  We had rather a lot of unseasonably early snow which prevented travel for a while and then, when I could go, my son Ben went down with a nasty bug!  I couldn't risk exposing myself to that the day before I had to catch a plane back to Spain. Flying Ryanair is bad enough but doing it while you feel like vomiting is not advisable!

2 comments:

  1. What a shame you couldn't go see Sheryl this time around. The snow was a bit crazy and unexpected. Hope you can come back to the UK soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was a pain in the arse, actually! I shall be coming back (weather permitting!) in early February.

    ReplyDelete