Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I'm here to wish you all a lovely Christmas and a great New Year! Yesterday, I didn't think I'd be able to. We had a big storm yesterday evening and the electricity supply for our whole area was down for several hours. The very high winds must have blown down a pylon.

Added to that our water supply was cut off for twenty four hours! I was beginning to panic about that. It's amazing how often you turn on a tap, expecting something to come out of it, during the course of a day. I think it might be easier to live without electricity than to live without water.

Thankfully, we are all back to normal today! I've had a lovely hot shower and I'm on the internet again. All's right with the world!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment