I have been challenged, with the temptation of a possibly winning a few dollars to spend, to write a little blog post listing the five things I like best about Artfire. This is not much of a challenge. I would find it hard to stop at five!
OK, here goes....
- My studio design is customizable. I can arrange everything just as I want it and I can add widgets and badges and other neat things.
- I can have up to ten photographs for each listing. This is an essential for online selling!
- I have statistics! I know how many times my pieces are being viewed and also, if I'm found from outside, I can tell where the views came from and what search terms were used.
- I get a lot of help! Artfire's admin team are always coming up with new ways to teaching this old dog new tricks. In the last year, I have learned all about SEO (that's Search Engine Optimisation to the uninitiated!), blogging, Facebook, how to write good descriptions, take good pics, etc., etc., etc.
- I love the Collections feature. It's a lot of fun choosing things to make up a collection hopefully good enough for the front page! My stuff has been on the front page three times now.
- I love the Guilds! They are a great way for fellow artisans to help each other become successful.
- I enjoy visiting the Forums too. All the people are so helpful and friendly and they are quite happy to answer any silly questions I come up with.
- I love the fact that my studio comes with it's own blog!
- And, last but not least, Artfire is CHEAP! For a very small monthly flat fee you get all of the above and more! It's the best value for money I've ever come across.
Well, I was right, I couldn't stop at five. If you have the urge to create yourself an online presence, you could find no better place to start than Artfire. To that end, I present to you the following link:
Become an ArtFire Pro with this link and get your 3rd month free!
Click on that, sign up and you'll have your third month free! Go on, you know you want to!