Sunday, May 29, 2011

I love copper!

This my alter ego, Bluetinatoo, with a small collection of lovely jewellery made with copper.  I love the look of copper, shiny or oxidized, it doesn't matter to me. I also love working with it - it seems to love my pliers!

This glass and copper bracelet by zoomgraphic is rather gorgeous!



Spiral does great things with copper! This choker is a good example.


Christina Kosinski does lovely work. Look at this beautiful copper necklace!


Andrea T Jewelry uses copper and silver, sometimes combining both.  As in this pretty pendant!


If you want your copper with a patina, then Gaelic Forge is the place to be! These earrings are such a beautiful colour!


Bluetinatoo's efforts in copper are best represented by these copper and coral earrings, I think.


I still haven't got over making spirals!

No comments:

Post a Comment