Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday, 31st July....

Hello again!

I am gratified to see that some people are reading this blog. I've had a few comments!

We popped up to our friends' house for drinks and nibbles last night. They had invited their next door neighbours who were over on holiday. I came over all domesticated and made some sausage rolls with my own fair hands. We sat outside (one of the things I love about living in Spain - you can sit outside at night and be perfectly warm in a summer dress) and nibbled and drank and nibbled and drank until 1 a.m. Went home slightly rat arsed! I had no business feeling as reasonably healthy as I did this morning. Should have had a hangover but I got away with it.

Bryn just got back from doing an airport run to Alicante.  He's gone to bed with a pounding headache.

Sold another buckle off the buckleman web site today. Seven down, eighty nine to go. If anybody is interested, Bryn is selling his collection of German Military belt buckles. He started collecting them when he was fifteen but now they are pension fund!

I've done the ironing and now I'm going to have a go at writing some good descriptions for these earrings I made a few weeks ago, just before I went off for my regular jaunt to the UK.

 Simple sterling silver spirals.
 Copper and haematite earrings.
 Copper wonky heart earrings with Swarovski crystals.
 Sterling silver large oval hoops with Mother of Pearl.
Sterling silver wonky hearts with red glass heart beads.








Some will be listed in bluetina and some in bluetinatoo. Not sure which ones yet.

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. Tina, Let me know the next market you'll be at! I want to buy some new earings. I wear the other ones almost every day!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen! How's the leg? I haven't got anything lined up I'm afraid. I can meet up with you on a Monday though. I usually go down to Vera Playa Monday mornings. How about next Monday?

    ReplyDelete