Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, 8th August...

Afternoon all!

We went out on the quad again yesterday. That makes twice in one week! God, I ache.

We took a run down to Villaricos on the coast with our friends Alan and Christine. We had lunch and a couple of beers and then trundled off home again. It was blazingly hot and I was covered in sweat and dust by the time we got back to Urcal.  Bryn desperately needed a cold drink so we popped into the bar before going home. I looked a proper sight but you really can't go anywhere on the quad and arrive with your coiffure intact!

Artfire is still having major problems.  My stats haven't moved since Friday so I don't know what the hell is going on. I dare say it will all be sorted in due course so I'm not going to worry about it.

Very busy today, making jewellery for C.A.T. Services' shop. I am also popping down to Vera tonight to check out this evening market that Jen told me about. I must remember to take my stock with me - Jen wants to buy some more earrings!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment